Join the team as
Your purpose will be to design deployment services, including development, monitoring and assurance, in accordance with the technical, quality and service requirements and with the coverage and deployment deadlines agreed upon with customers. To convert deployment and operations services into highly automated, data-driven offerings.
• Evaluating the planning solutions and understanding their impact.
• Tracking telecommunications projects.
• Regardless of the technology to be applied, the role requires a telecom background (FTTH, radio, 5G).
• Delivering projects through a data-driven perspective.
• Obtaining information in classic (Excel-based) and modern (with big data structures that have big query or power BI) environments.
• Analyzing the information in a streamlined manner and preparing it to reach conclusions.
• Making recommendations through the project deliverables.
• Creating simple automation solutions for the corresponding sphere of influence.
What areas of knowledge will ensure that you succeed in your role?
- Technical training required (telecommunications or similar).
- Courses or certifications on data analysis and management tools (advanced Excel, Power BI, BigQuery, Tableau, databases, etc.) are preferred.
- Courses or certifications on process automation and robotization tools (Uipath, Data Robot, etc.) are preferred.
- Telecommunications, fixed networks (FTTx) and mobile networks (4G-5G) sector.
- Deployment of fixed (FTTx) or mobile (4G-5G) networks.
- Information management and analysis (databases, advanced Excel, Power BI, BigQuery, etc.).
- Reporting and dashboards to track KPIs.
Do you want to join the team?
Fill out the form below with your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
This vacancy does not fit you? Here are some more
We are looking for people who are not afraid of failure, who see mistakes as a learning tool, who feel free to be themselves and for whom working at Nae is an opportunity to put all their creativity and skills into practice.